Monday, April 20, 2015

Using Smoop as a tool to review for AP Exam!!!!

We just recently begin using Smoop in our AP classes as a means to review for the test. So far, I've been very pleased with this program because it allows my students to take a diagnostic test and immediately gain their score and feedback to where they are weak. Then, the program customizes their review experience based on their weak standards and skills. There in itself the program is worth it's weight in gold because it cuts out a significant amount of prep work on my part as the teacher and allows me to differentiate per students in a timely manner. I also really enjoy how it continues to give students an idea of where they stand (1-5) in terms of AP score. I'm interested to see if it will aid our performance on the overall test.

No comments:

Post a Comment